Each address is @umd.edu
- commapt—all tenured faculty members in the department.
- commaptsenior—all members of the department's Senior APT committee.
- commda—all members of the Departmental Assembly.
- commdept—all faculty, all staff, all graduate students.
- commfac—all instructional faculty members (tenure/tenure-track faculty; lecturers; part-time instructors).
- commgrad-mail—all graduate students.
- commptk—all professional track faculty members in the department.
- commstaff—all members of exempt staff in the department.
- commten—all tenure and tenure-track faculty members.
Department of Communication
2130 Skinner Building
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-7635
Questions about the Undergraduate Program:
Communication Advising Office/Carlin Bokal
Assistant to the Director of Undergraduate Studies
Office: 2101D Skinner Building
Questions about the Graduate Program:
Ray Chang, Graduate Coordinator
Office: Skinner 2126A
Phone: 301-405-0870 Fax: 301-314-9471
Questions about the Internship Program:
Julie S. Gowin
Office: Skinner 2101A
Questions about the International Scholar in Residence Program: click here.
SONA Participant Pool:
COMM Online Room Reservation System